EXCLUSIVE from Skyscrapercity.com
By Wheel of Steel
(Sorry, you cannot find this in your regular news providers.)
I have a good feeling that based on the current pace of the works being done at the Linkage Project, the PNR can possibly complete the line from Tayuman to Bicutan Area by July and operate it by September. That's approximately 20kms. in length.
Status of the Stations:
- Tayuman - Under heavy rehabilitation
- Blumentritt - Construction of the Station by March
- Laong-Laan - Might be postponed due to the remaining elite squatters. Once cleared, they will replaced the Station with the new one.
- Espanya - Repair of the Station soon
- Sta. Mesa - Repair of the Station soon plus parking area.
- Pandacan Bridge - Currently under rehabilitation
- Pandacan - Construction of New Station underway
- Paco - Construction of New Station soon
- Vito Cruz - Repair of the Station soon
- Buendia - Repair of the station underway
- Pasay - Repair of the station underway
- Magallanes - Minor repair of the station soon
- Bicutan - Construction of the New Station soon..
- Caloocan to Blumentritt - Relocation underway...
- Bicutan to Calamba - Relocation is underway...